Piping & Repiping in Redwood City, CA
San Mateo County Professional Piping & Repiping Services
Handy Plumbing Man, LLC provides piping and repiping services to homes and businesses in the Redwood City area. In some cases, you may need to have your pipes replaced because they are old and cannot be repaired. In other cases, the pipes may be fine but the type of material used in the piping is not compatible with the type of fixtures and appliances being installed. Our experienced plumbers can inspect your piping and advise you if it needs to be replaced or repaired. We can also help you choose the right materials for your repiping project.
Why You Might Need Piping or Repiping
There are many reasons why you may need to have your pipes replaced.
- If you are having frequent plumbing problems, it may be that your pipes are old and cannot be repaired.
- If your home is more than 30 years old, you may need to have all of your pipes replaced because they are made of materials that are not compatible with newer fixtures and appliances.
Another reason why you may need to have your pipes replaced is because you are adding a new fixture or appliance that requires a different type of piping.
- For example, if you are adding a new sink faucet to a water line that is connected to a kitchen sink, you may need to have that water line replaced with a new one that is compatible with the new faucet.
Types of Piping Materials
There are many types of materials used to make different types of piping. The type of material used depends on the location of the piping, the amount of pressure in the water line, and the amount of weight that the water line is expected to carry.
- For example, a water line that is connected to a washing machine may need to be made of a stronger material than a water line that runs from a faucet to a sink.
Common materials used to make water pipes include:
- Galvanized steel
The type of material used to make a water pipe depends on the needs of the particular water pipe.
- For example, a water pipe that carries water to a washing machine may need to be made of a stronger material because of the increased pressure and weight.
When You Should Consider Repiping
You may need to have your plumbing lines repiped if you are adding a new fixture or appliance that requires a different type of plumbing line.
- For example, if you are adding a new water heater and it requires a copper water line, you may need to have all of your water pipes repiped with copper. If you are adding a new sink faucet that requires a PVC water line, you may need to repipe all of your water pipes with PVC.
You may also need to repipe your plumbing if you are remodeling your home and want to change the overall look of your plumbing system.
- For example, if you are painting the walls of your kitchen and want to change the color of your kitchen sink faucet and water lines, you may need to have your water lines repiped to match the new faucet.
Quality Repiping Services in Redwood City, CA
Handy Plumbing Man, LLC is a locally owned and operated company. Our plumbers are licensed, bonded, and insured. We are proud to serve our community and provide quality piping and repiping services at affordable prices.
Same Day Appointments
We understand that you're in a hurry to get your life back to normal! Let's get you on our schedule today!
Free Estimates Available
There's no time to beat around the bush! Tell us about your problem and we'll give you an estimate upfront!
Up-Front, Flat Rate Pricing
Unlike the competition, we do not mark up our materials. You can expect wholesale pricing at the price we paid.
Over 15 Years of Experience
Plumbing problems are not DIY projects. You need help from a professional and we have the experience to back our work.
Locally Owned and Operated
We live here, too! We love our community and look forward to serving our neighbors each and every day!
Friendly & Fair Technicians
Rest easy knowing, our plumbers do not make commission and won't try to sell you services you don't need. We're just here to help!