Redwood City Drain Cleaning
There is No Clog We Can’t Handle
When you need a drain cleaning expert in Redwood City, turn to Handy Plumbing Man, LLC. For over 15 years, we have been providing safe and effective professional drain cleaning solutions that conquer the toughest blockages. We offer fast and efficient services, are committed to the highest level of customer care, and won’t leave our mess behind for you to clean up.
We have the skills and tools to effectively clear any drains, including:
- Kitchen drains
- Bathroom drains
- Utility sinks
- Main sewer lines
- Shower/tub drains
- Outdoor drains
What Are Signs I Need Drain Cleaning?
It isn't often that we take the time to think about our home's drainage system. That is until we notice that our kitchen sink is now full of water and our toilet is overflowing. What could you have done to avoid this unpleasant situation? Were there warning signs that I could have been looking for? At Handy Plumbing Man, we have provided you with 4 signs to be on the lookout for in order to avoid inconvenient situations.
- Strange Smells: If you notice odd odors coming from your kitchen sink, it could be the food particles that your garbage disposal has broken up that have been sitting in your home's drainage system. If the smells don't go away after you have rinsed down the kitchen sink, you may have a clog that could eventually cause your sink to have a backup. Contact our expert Redwood City drain cleaning services today.
- Slow Draining: A slow drain may be a no-brainer on why your sink needs drain cleaning. This could be for a myriad of different reasons, some common objects that cause this could be, hair, soap scum, or even grease. These objects can build up within your drainage piping and cause the piping to have a much smaller area to push water through.
- Frequent Clogs: Having frequent clogs isn't something that you should assume is a coincidence. When you are dealing with frequent clogs, you may be on your way to dealing with a potential major clog within your home's drainage system.
- Gurgling Sounds: If you notice strange noises coming from your kitchen sink or even your toilet, this is a sign that you need to call a professional to come and check out your drains. These gurgling noises are an indicator that excess air has been caught within your drain system.
Kitchen Drain Clogs
There are a number of things that can end up going down the drain in your kitchen. The most common culprits of a clog in a kitchen drain are grease, oils, fats, and food scraps. While the best way to prevent a blockage is to avoid putting these types of items in your drain, sometimes the problem is unavoidable. Over time, even small amounts of grease from pans and plates can accumulate on the inside of pipes, which can eventually lead to a drain clog.
3 Things You Don't Want To Put Down Your Kitchen Sink:
- Pasta: Most drain pipes are fixed width and if pasta goes down your drain, it will continue to absorb the water and other liquids that follow it. As the pasta continues to expand in size it will turn into semolina, which is a flour that is found in pasta. This can clog your drain and cause you to need professional drain cleaning.
- Egg Shells: Egg shells can dull your garbage disposal's blades as well as contribute to a clog by getting stuck in something that is already causing your drain to clog.
- Coffee Grounds: Coffee grounds are one of the most common problems found in kitchen sink clogs. Instead of pouring these grounds down your sink and causing your drain to clog, you can always put them in your rose bed or just throw them away in your trash.
The solution for these types of drain clogs, or any drain blockage for that matter, is not a store-bought chemical drain cleaner. At best, these products only provide a temporary solution, and at worst, the harmful chemicals will damage your plumbing system. We begin with professional snaking. However, when drains are packed full of heavy grease or sludge, our hydrojetting services may be the best solution. Hydro jetting involves the usage of a stream of high-pressure water to cut through the yuck, scouring the inside of your pipes and leaving them in like-new condition. Make sure you check out our coupons!
Got a Clog in Your Bathroom?
When brushing your teeth, how annoying it is when you spit out the toothpaste and it just swirls all around and gets stuck to the sides of your sink. Or how about when you are showering, and your feet are splashing around in a pool of dirty water in the tub? No one wants to put up with this nonsense. That’s why you should call our professional drain cleaners to get your problem resolved immediately.
Several things can cause clogs in your bathroom drains, including:
- Oily bath products
- Small objects
A drain clog in your bathroom is more than just annoying. Excessive buildup left unaddressed can cause pressure to develop in the pipes and eventually lead to leaks or bursts. Our drain cleaning solutions can remove whatever is stopping your drain and get your water back to flowing normally.
Toilet Clogs & Main Sewer Line Backups
Do you need to reach for the plunger often in your bathroom? The problem is not you; it’s your toilet. While some minor clogs can be resolved by plunging, severe and reoccurring clogs should be handled by a professional.
Sometimes our drain cleaning experts solve toilet clogs by using a toilet auger. However, in other cases, a blockage in your toilet can be a sign of a much bigger problem in your sewer line. If your toilet is bubbling or your shower/tub is also backing up, it may indicate that your sewer line has a blockage. Our team has the professional equipment to safely and effectively clear whatever is clogging your system. We can perform a sewer camera inspection to identify the source of the problem and determine the best solution.
What Are The Benefits Of Drain Cleaning Services?
If you notice any warning signs of drain issues, it's important that you schedule a drain inspection to ensure that your drainage is working at optimal levels. Drain cleaning services can provide you and your family with a number of great benefits.
Some of the most exciting benefits of drain cleaning services include the following:
- An overall improvement in your drainage system
- The prevention of future clogs
- The elimination of difficult clogs
- Faster and more efficient drainage
- A decrease in fruit flies in your home
- The elimination of unpleasant sewage odors
- The prevention of overflowing toilets
- The decrease of mold and bacteria in your home
Are you interested in learning more about the many benefit that comes with professional drain cleaning services? Contact our drain cleaning experts in Redwood City today to schedule a drain inspection, and to obtain more information on the many advantages that drain cleaning services can have for your home.
Call (650) 257-3629 Now!
Handy Plumbing Man, LLC is your one-stop shop for all your drain cleaning and plumbing needs. If your pipes are backing up, depending on our Redwood City drain cleaning experts to get the job done right. We guarantee your total satisfaction. Make sure to check out our reviews!
Contact us today for a free estimate!
Same Day Appointments
We understand that you're in a hurry to get your life back to normal! Let's get you on our schedule today!
Free Estimates Available
There's no time to beat around the bush! Tell us about your problem and we'll give you an estimate upfront!
Up-Front, Flat Rate Pricing
Unlike the competition, we do not mark up our materials. You can expect wholesale pricing at the price we paid.
Over 15 Years of Experience
Plumbing problems are not DIY projects. You need help from a professional and we have the experience to back our work.
Locally Owned and Operated
We live here, too! We love our community and look forward to serving our neighbors each and every day!
Friendly & Fair Technicians
Rest easy knowing, our plumbers do not make commission and won't try to sell you services you don't need. We're just here to help!