Redwood City Sewer Line Repair
Locally Owned & Operated
Handy Plumbing Man, LLC offers top-quality sewer line repair and replacement solutions in Redwood City. Our licensed and insured plumbers are fully equipped to resolve any sewer issues that you may be facing.
We can start by getting to the root of your problem with a sewer camera inspection. This specialized equipment enables us to see exactly what is going on inside your pipes so that we can determine the best course of action to remedy the issue. Once we thoroughly explain your options to you and you give us the okay, we’ll get to work and have your system back up and running in no time. In addtion to our expert sewer repair, make sure to check out our hydrojetting and drain cleaning services.
Our plumbing experts have more than 15 years of experience diagnosing and repairing the most severe sewer line problems. Call (650) 257-3629 to find out what we can do for you.
Common Sewer Issues & Solutions
Over the years, your sewer line can become susceptible to various types of damage. Many problems can be prevented by taking care of your plumbing system and scheduling regular maintenance. Other issues are due to more uncontrollable circumstances, such as dirt settling and tree roots growing through your pipes.
Our plumbing specialists can fix any type of sewer line damage, including:
- Hard scale buildup: All the stuff that goes down your drains passes through your sewer line. Over time, the particles can accumulate on the inside of the pipes and lead to a blockage. If not treated promptly, it can result in severe breaks in your sewer line. One possible solution is hydrojetting, which will blast through all the gunk and leave your pipes in like-new condition.
- Tree root intrusion: Tree roots grow towards the moisture that is in your sewer lines. The roots can infiltrate your pipes, causing severe blockages and damage. Many times, hydrojetting can cut through these roots and resolve the problem. More severe cases may require the installation of a new sewer line.
- Deterioration: Sewer lines are subject to rust and corrosion. As sewer lines age, this deterioration can lead to missing sections of piping, collapsed pipes, and sewage overflows. When pipes reach this stage, it may be sufficient to repair one part of the pipe, or it may require a full pipe replacement.
- Misaligned pipes: When a sewer pipe becomes offset or misaligned, often due to settling, wastewater will escape and cause the soil around the pipe to erode. This will eventually lead to the pipe collapsing. In this case, pipelining or pipe bursting may be the solution that is required.
Beware of the Signs of Sewer Problems
The last thing you want right now is for something to go wrong with your sewer line. If, however, you do have a problem, it is important to correct the issue right away. Otherwise, you might be putting you and your home at risk of severe damage.
There are several signs your sewer requires professional attention, including:
- Sewer gas odors permeate your bathroom or kitchen
- Your home’s foundation has cracks in it
- You have mold or mildew problems in your house
- Your drains are slow to go down
- Your toilets and drains gurgle
- Your lawn has extra green and lush patches of grass
- Septic waste is pooling in your yard
- You have a rodent or insect infestation
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms of a damaged sewer line, you should have our plumbing experts inspect your system as soon as possible. The sooner you call, the more likely you will be able to prevent extensive damage and more costly repairs. Take a look at our 5-star reviews as well as our great specials.
We’re here to lend a helping hand. Contact Handy Plumbing Man, LLC at (650) 257-3629 today for superior sewer repair services in Redwood City.
Same Day Appointments
We understand that you're in a hurry to get your life back to normal! Let's get you on our schedule today!
Free Estimates Available
There's no time to beat around the bush! Tell us about your problem and we'll give you an estimate upfront!
Up-Front, Flat Rate Pricing
Unlike the competition, we do not mark up our materials. You can expect wholesale pricing at the price we paid.
Over 15 Years of Experience
Plumbing problems are not DIY projects. You need help from a professional and we have the experience to back our work.
Locally Owned and Operated
We live here, too! We love our community and look forward to serving our neighbors each and every day!
Friendly & Fair Technicians
Rest easy knowing, our plumbers do not make commission and won't try to sell you services you don't need. We're just here to help!